1. For the remainder of these Terms & Conditions, Kingscroft Logistics Ltd or any subsidiary thereof (www.therigidboxcompany.co.uk) will be known as the seller.
2. All goods will remain the property of the seller until the goods have been paid for in full.
3. All deliveries will be made to their destination with a target of 48 hours turn around, however, this may be extended to 72 hours depending upon seasonal fluctuations. No refund or compensation will be paid if the goods arrive within a 72 hour period or are returned by the courier if the goods have been unable to be delivered at the designated delivery address.
4. The seller will not be liable for any damage that may be sustained to any goods which are packed from the packaging supplied. This will be the sole responsibility of the person/persons purchasing and packing the goods.
5. The seller will not be liable for any injury to person or any third parties resulting from any contact with the packaging supplied.
6. If for any reason the packaging requested by the buyer is found to be temporarily out of stock, the seller reserves the right to substitute an item which will be of equal quality and as close to the size requested.
7. The seller cannot be held responsible for any incorrect details being given in respect of delivery address details.
8. In the event of cancellation of an order before completion of delivery, the seller has the right to charge all costs incurred to that given time.
9. The ownership of goods supplied by the seller will pass to the customer when the goods have been paid for in full.
10. No liability will be accepted (a) for any claims unless notice thereof is given to the seller within seven days of despatch; (b) for any loss or damage due directly or indirectly to cause beyond our control or of an indirect or consequential nature.